Institute for Design and Analysis of Experiments (IDAE) was established in 2019 under the University Research Centre of Agricultural University of Athens (AUA).
The institute’s objective is to:
- Conduct applied and multidisciplinary research in the design and analysis of experiments.
- Participate in national, regional, and European research and development projects and collaborate with University Institutes, Research Centers, Organizations and Private Companies.
- Develop know-how and innovation in the design and analysis of experiments.
- Develop human resources in research by identifying and supporting young scientists.
- Promote best practices in research methodology by
- organizing educational programs, trainings, seminars, summer schools and lectures
- publishing best practice thematic guides
- consulting and help desk.
- Provides services in the design of experiments and data analysis by undertaking studies and implementing projects.
- Develops the methodology and tools for quality control and certification of products and services in experimental design and data analysis.
IDAE is addressed to,
- The academic community of AUA (academic staff, research groups, laboratories, students and administration).
- Research Institutes
- Private Companies and individuals
- Public Organizations.
IDAE forges collaboration with University Departments, Postgraduate Programs, Divisions and Laboratories of Statistics, Data Analysis, Informatics and Computing Technology. IDAE also collaborates with scientists, coming from Greece or abroad, academic staff, PhD candidate students and MSc students.